FAQs about moving home

I live in a rented home – can I still switch?

It doesn’t matter where you live, if you pay the bills, you can choose your own supplier.

If your new home is supplied by a different supplier, it is best to get in touch with them before you start your switch to Economy Seven Energy. Make sure you have a meter reading to hand.

If you do not know who supplies your property, you can get help here.Who supplies my energy.

If you have recently moved into a home that is already supplied by Economy Seven Energy, please give us a ring on 0800 014 9896 and we will be able to get you registered.

I'm moving into a new home, what do I do?

If you’re an Economy Seven Energy customer, let us know you're moving by clicking the ‘I’m moving out’ tab in your online account.

To become an Economy Seven Energy customer for the first time at your new home, sign up once you’ve moved in. Avoid delays by calling the current supplier at the property to set up an account with them.

Moving home can be stressful, so we’ve made it simple to get our green energy powering your new home. Don’t worry, you won’t lose power during the switch.